- As someone (user) visits the site, it is assumed that the user has read out the policy and agree to it for access to the information.
- Reference to this policy, “we”, “us” or “our” means https://londondailypost.co.uk All the clauses should be interpreted accordingly. The processing of information and data is carried out by the team https://londondailypost.co.uk.
Personal Identity Policy
- We may require and collect some personal information of the users for identification purpose. The user identity is collected in a number of ways when the users visit our site, register to the site, get in connection, fill out a form, post comments or write to us in any regard.
- Users might be asked about some necessary information for the identification including name, email address, contact number and address. The information is only collected for special purposes and it is submitted by the users voluntarily. It is not necessary to provide the information by each user to access the news articles.
- It is up to the users to refuse to provide personal identification information, but that might prevent them from engaging in certain activities on site such as comments.
Non-Personal Identity Policy
- We also require and collect some non-personal identification information about our users. This information is collected whenever a user visits the site. Non-personal identification includes the type of device, operating system name, browser name, internet IP or service provide any other similar technical information about the users.
- This kind of information is used for keeping a record of the users and identify them as our regular visitors. It is used in the analysis.
Collection of Information
We collect the information for the said purposes:
- To operate smoothly
- To improve our services and responding to the users’ requests effectively
- To support the users need
- To personalize their experience and send suggestions according to their interests
- To send promotional and periodic emails about updates and information regarding users’ requests
- To get feedback from the visitors to improve our services
Protection of Information
- We protect our users’ information by collecting, storing and processing it with security. We make sure that you feel trusted about your information. The information and data are secured against unauthorized access and use.
- Our site keeps personal information including email, username, password, and transaction details secure.
Sharing of Information
- Our site does not share, sell or provide any kind of users’ personal information to others. We might only share the demographics that are not linked to anyone’s personal identification. Our visitors are important to us.
- The demographics are only shared with our trusted partners, affiliates or advertisers for business purpose.
- Third-party supplies are only effective for advertising. Users might find advertising and other links by a third party on our site. They are not published or added by us.
- The link to the sites by our partners, supplies and sponsors are not controlled by us. Links employed by the advertisers might include the content or links to or from our site. We are not responsible for the links.
- Third-party sites have their own policy and services. Browsing those links and sites and interaction on them is linked to the users’ choice and subjected to the other website’s terms.
How Long Do We Keep Information?
- The information is kept for business, regulatory and legal purposes only. We keep the data for longer for some of the legal purposes including taxes and other legal claims.
- We also need data in case of customer requests, inquiries and complaints. We need to verify the identity and visits. Therefore, records are kept for around 7 years to cater to the issues.
- The sign-up and accounts are also deleted securely after the said time period. You can request to delete your data by writing to us.
- Some of the data like personal emails or contacting us are deleted after a short while.
- Some of the ads are provided by Google. Google require DART cookie enables to serve the sites for ads. Those ads are users based and depend on the interest of the users. Google Adsense provide the ads depending on the visits to the site, relevant to the other sites and browsing of the users.
- Google uses DART but no personal identity information such as name, email or addresses etc.
Changes and Updates in Policy
- We recommend our users to visit this page frequently to get updated and informed about the policy. This page is updated about how we are working to protect our users’ information.
- It is at the end of users to agree and acknowledge their responsibility of visiting this page frequently and update them about modifications.
- If the users continue using the site, it is assumed that they have accepted the changes to the policy.