If you are searching for a collection of Anthony Ejefoh Quotes, then you are on the most effective website on the net. Remain Tranquility and review our collection.
Who is Anthony Ejefoh?
Anthony Ejefoh, known as Ijobacypher (born April 1998), is a Nigerian writer and entrepreneur who founded Bstock01 Media, the world’s biggest personal-computer software application company.
Here are the best Anthony Ejefoh quotes that will change your frame of mind on life. Enjoy this collection of famous quotes by Anthony Ejefoh.
- “Rich People don’t need motivational quotes.”
- “without knowledge, wisdom cannot be obtained”
- “surround yourself with people who make you feel safe.”
- “the only person who knows your path to greatness is you.”
- “Learning from other people’s mistakes is foolish because they’re too busy making new ones.”
- “We are not there yet, but we’re almost there.”
- “A failure is not a reason to stop. It’s a reason to start again, and harder.”
- “success is not about wealth or fame, it’s about making a difference in other people’s lives every single day of our lives.”
- “Falling down is the first step towards coming back stronger.”
- “I am a failure but I refuse to quit.”
- “start today so that everything works out tomorrow.”
- “my dream for life is that the world may be filled with light, love and understanding.”
- “Keep going no matter what anyone does or says to hold you back because one day when it’s all over, they’ll be asking how did they forget about this great thing that happened.”
- “true friends are those who rid us of life’s burdens.”
- “Sometimes what others say about us matters the most.”
- “don’t limit me because of my disabilities – let my abilities exceed your expectations.”
- “People will act like they understand you until they know you don’t understand yourself.”
- “don’t get mad at your failures, get up and do it again tomorrow.”
- “I won’t give up until I have proved myself.”
- “Don’t be pushed by your problems, swim in them.”
- “I won’t give up . I refuse to give in.”
- “you will always find something good to say about yourself if you are looking for something bad.”
- “we are responsible for what happens to us, not what happens to others.”
- “You can’t be a bird, then cry about not being able to fly.”