There are alot of entry points in crypto today based on the many use cases that have emerged from the ever rising young industry. You have heard how huge a profit you can make and that is why a lot of us are here. Cryptocurrency is the new stock, a new era to achieve financial independence and ultimate freedom that is open to all. However, the lingering question would be. How do you spot the gems that would give you the life changing profit?
What is a Gem in crypto?
A Gem in crypto refers to an unknown token with massive potential, use-cases, strong fundamentals which is yet to get into the public’s radar and also have relative low market capitalization.
The name “Gem” is derived from the fact that a certaintoken with little to no worth will worth a lot in the near future. So many great tokens are in crypto and waiting for exposure and only those who find and hold this token early will benefit from the increased exposure and the swelling market capitalization. It is amazing to know that Bitcoin was worth a single dollar in the April of 2011 and Ethereum ICO price in August of 2014 was $0.31. New Investors are therefore keen to find the next Gem (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge, Solana of the nearest future) before they get into the spotlight.
How to find the Next Gem
This can be very hard to do especially when you don’t have access to a lot of information about the industry. But the following steps have proved to be immensely profitable and effective:
- Filter the market to find tokens with market cap of below $20m
- Check the tokens trading volume and how the volume reacts during bullish and bearish news
- Check the Whitepaper and the exchange listings the token intend to do.
- Read and analyze the on chain data to check the number of active addresses and how the token is being distributed including the number of new addresses. Token that have majority of its supply or as much as 30% in one single wallets may require that you are more careful.
- Assess how the project is being built through their GitHub submissions and lookout for the credibility of the team. Anonymous teams aren’t always the best.
The above steps keep you ahead and gives you have insights that would help you determine if a token or project is undervalued. While it is wise to follow great, striving and reliable online media that suggests projects and provide information on new and upcoming projects that you can check up. One of those being Next 100x Gems.
Next 100x Gems is a crypto media available on Twitter as @Next100XGEMS with a credible following of over 200,000 followers. The media share updated news on happenings in crypto and give exposure to amazing projects you can check out. Having achieved a strong media presence. Next 100Gems is followed by @kucoincom, the official twitter page of the big crypto exchange – KuCoin, @TheMoonCarl and many other actors in the crypto space.
Getting started in crypto can be chaotic but beginning with these suggestions give you a smooth edge and maybe some free NFTs and access to early will find whitelist spot for new project as you will find on @Next100XGEMS.